Yes! Johnny Manziel | Syracusefan.com

Yes! Johnny Manziel

Didnt really care for or against. Guess we get another vid from granny football

I looked up Manti's stats this morning on college football stats, and it just didn't add up. Like to see a deserving freshman win.

Johnny Manziel Johnny Manziel
With the hand me down food and hand me down clothes
A rockabilly past of which nobody knows
Makes his home all over the place
He goes to sleep by falling down on his face

Every time I see his name, that's all I can think of.

maybe next year he can do better than 1 for 3 in the Aggies biggest games.

Why? He didn't deserve it (or to even be there to begin with)

Yes he did because in 87 ND created the all purpose yards and this year they had a guy that lead in All Emotional Leader plays.

Yes he did because in 87 ND created the all purpose yards and this year they had a guy that lead in All Emotional Leader plays.
Those AEL plays are huge I'll give you that.

maybe next year he can do better than 1 for 3 in the Aggies biggest games.

Harsh. Florida was his first game at the collegiate level... pretty tough task. He still played great, the loss was hardly on him. It was also Sumlin's first game with the Aggies. First SEC game. Lot of firsts. Granted, Florida wasn't thought to be great that early in the year, but that would have been a bigger task than Johnny beating Bama in Tuscaloosa.

Harsh. Florida was his first game at the collegiate level... pretty tough task. He still played great, the loss was hardly on him. It was also Sumlin's first game with the Aggies. First SEC game. Lot of firsts. Granted, Florida wasn't thought to be great that early in the year, but that would have been a bigger task than Johnny beating Bama in Tuscaloosa.

Also, the loss to LSU was by 5 points and A&M missed two field goals in that game. They were definitely in position to win that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom