Yikes, CFN Cuse/BC prediction | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Yikes, CFN Cuse/BC prediction

I got light rain and 9mph wind, 64.

If you're on iOS, check out weather line app. It uses a combo of the forecast.io API (an aggregate of 14 different weather sources) and the dark sky API (hyper local).

It's really, really good.

Except the weather is going to be fkng horrible and we can’t run the football. Rainy 52 and 20+mph wind. It’s going to be RAW and that favors the home team.

It just blows my mind our two easiest games the weather is going to be a disaster for us. A couple of months ago when I analyzed our road schedule I pictured 2 sunny fall Saturdays at Wake and BC and also considered we’d be on turf and not grass for both. At a minimum at least we’re on turf.

60 degrees and sunny and we blow out BC. No doubt in my mind we would have beaten Wake to.

25 mph gusts will also effect the kicking game, hopefully against them and not us.

Oh well. When we can run the football these games won’t have me on edge.

Keep the faith... NE weather be damned. Cuse wins regardless.

I have never gambled at a gambling site before. But this line seems like as much of a sure thing as I've ever seen. I mean, right?

I got light rain and 9mph wind, 64.

If you're on iOS, check out weather line app. It uses a combo of the forecast.io API (an aggregate of 14 different weather sources) and the dark sky API (hyper local).

It's really, really good.
Gee thanks! There goes $1.99 for yet another weather app.

Actually the only 2 teams they played that had good offenses, their defense sucked. VT passed for 253 yards, and ran for 223, that's 476 yards, if that's slowing everyone but Clemson down, BC is going to lose by 30+ on Saturday.

Latest forecast looks like 70% chance of rain during the game. Total of a 0.25 inch of rain, not much. The predicted higher winds don't seem to start until the chance of rain goes down. Better rain than wind (and much better than wind and rain). I don't believe this forecast is a big deal and it won't bother a QB from Oregon.

As for BC, this season they haven't accomplished anything against anybody who is any good. I get that they SHOULD BE motivated, but that doesn't mean they ARE motivated. I felt Cuse ought to have the edge here a few days ago and still feel that way now. However, I do feel this will be a very difficult game.

60% chance of light rain with winds at 3-8mph.
Not nearly as bad as 2 weeks ago against a weaker opponent with weather experience freshly in the coaches' minds.
It all adds up to a Syracuse victory and a Dazzler firing.

60% chance of light rain with winds at 3-8mph.
Not nearly as bad as 2 weeks ago against a weaker opponent with weather experience freshly in the coaches' minds.
It all adds up to a Syracuse victory and a Dazzler firing.
Where are you seeing that forecast, every forecast looks horrible for the most part.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for you to be right.

I'm not worried about the weather tomorrow. I think Babers wil NOT make the same mistakes as the Wake game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom