Yo, Help me out | Syracusefan.com

Yo, Help me out

CanadianSU

Living Legend
So I can't watch/go to the Ville game on friday night, I have had my wedding planned since like 9 months ago thinking we wouldn't play a game on a friday night... And it would be a quick marriage if I moved the wedding to watch Cuse football... :cool::cool:. So unfortunately this super sports pack thing I get up here in Canada does not show friday night games so I can't tape it.

Is there anywhere where I can watch the game after it happened with out taping it? Will the ACC have the game stored online or no? Or am I just screwed and will have to miss my first game in 7 years?

Thanks.

ESPN game so if you can access ESPN3/Watch ESPN online, it should be available...I think?

BTW-Best avatar on the board by far.

ESPN game so if you can access ESPN3/Watch ESPN online, it should be available...I think?

BTW-Best avatar on the board by far.
So do you need like an American cable provider to use ESPN3? Ahh Ill figure that out myself, thx!

May through August. HUUUUGGGEEEE window. May through August. I'm always confounded by any other date. That being said, congrats on the wedding.

let me see.. i can probably grab the game off espn3 but my internet is slow probably wouldnt be until monday when i get work accounts to use.

Why not honeymoon in the US? The games are usually archived on espn3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom