You guys need to cheer up. This is the only week of the year I get... | Syracusefan.com

You guys need to cheer up. This is the only week of the year I get...

Anyone want to talk about the game?
baby dont hurt me.gif

Anyone want to talk about the game?

Wish we were going to be competitive this year...

Going to have to wait till next year in the DOME!

Reactions: gbo
So, Lawrence is coming back next season just so he won't have to play for the Jets.
Really he should. I mean no one who picks first is great but the Jets team and front office are just a mess. I would honestly consider it if I were him. Especially if Gase is still there for some crazy reason.

The only thing I have to say to a Clemson fan is...ROLL TIDE!!! As far as the Orange, we'll have to wait till next year, as usual.

Where do you think this team stands in terms of best Clemson teams ever?
(I'll be honest - beyond Lawrence and Etienne and Rodgers, I'm not up on the roster.)

I gotta figure seeing us flailing is a surprise to our resident Clemson fan right gbo ? Beyond the rivals laughing at us and adding on...

I gotta figure seeing us flailing is a surprise to our resident Clemson fan right gbo ? Beyond the rivals laughing at us and adding on...
Correct. I figured with the schedule that this would be a game that most would be looking forward to. I didn't imagine it going like this for Syracuse.

I would get killed.
Not if you pick the right 170 lb freshman safety to run at.

jokes aside, I think Hanna will be a stud. It’s awful injuries are forcing him out there more than sparingly in what should be a developmental redshirt year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom