You guys weren't lying about Lamar | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

You guys weren't lying about Lamar

Good close win vs two very good teams. I wouldn't count out seeing both in the playoffs.

Very interesting. I haven't seen any other fan base say that but I guess I'll have to take you at your word.

I thought Clemson got away with a lot in the first half. But I also thought it evened out in the 2nd half.

In the end, a fair game, an epic game, and Clemson was one yard better.

Wish Quick cut inside just to see first and goal, but there was no guarantee that he makes the first down that way either. Clemson had help closing.

That stadium was bananas last night. We used to have that, hope we will again someday.

Hey GBO , that game in Beantown Friday night has TRAP written all over it . Addazzio has that Towles playing better and they are wanting to spoil your season .
It absolutely does. Line has already moved down. Would not shock me at all if it's a late 4th quarter game.

Lol...Clemson is benefited by most calls in any game I have watched since we have been in the league. That being said, ACC officials are probably the worst I have seen...although the PAC is a very close second.

I guess Swofford still has last years protect Clemson decree in place.

It absolutely does. Line has already moved down. Would not shock me at all if it's a late 4th quarter game.

What was going on with that meathead Clemson defender putting Lamar Jackson in a chokehold while in the pile? I like Clemson overall, but that was just ridiculous.

Completely agree. It's the passion. I hate it but sometimes I get whiney about it.

As a sacrificial gesture of our respect for Clemson, we will donate Crusty to your fan base.

Good luck rest of the year (except for one game.)

As a sacrificial gesture of our respect for Clemson, we will donate Crusty to your fan base.

Good luck rest of the year (except for one game.)
Is this a permanent donation or only for the year?

Good luck to you guys as well. I feel Babers will have you guys winning big soon.

What was going on with that meathead Clemson defender putting Lamar Jackson in a chokehold while in the pile? I like Clemson overall, but that was just ridiculous.
I don't know. My only guess is that he was waiting/didn't hear the whistle. No idea really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom