You know what this board needs | Syracusefan.com

You know what this board needs

dasher

Living Legend
to drag out that old post by the guy that hired the witch or whatever to put a spell on some girl to make her fall in love with him and he wanted legal help because it didn't work. At about this time, we need more posts like that.

And with Thanksgiving coming up, I have two words - turkey fryer.
I always thought that guy might snap and actually go on a killing spree. Still, he's missed. Sort of.

to drag out that old post by the guy that hired the witch or whatever to put a spell on some girl to make her fall in love with him and he wanted legal help because it didn't work. At about this time, we need more posts like that.
I have never read that one. I would love to though. I love reading the HBK fight in Syracuse thread once a year.

I have never read that one. I would love to though. I love reading the HBK fight in Syracuse thread once a year.
Sadly, that post has disappeared into Syracuse board legend. I remember being stunned while reading, sure that he was trolling for laughs. Subsequent responses proved (or at least made it seem as if) he wasn't. No one (to my knowledge) has a copy.

HBK?

Sadly, that post has disappeared into Syracuse board legend. I remember being stunned while reading, sure that he was trolling for laughs. Subsequent responses proved (or at least made it seem as if) he wasn't. No one (to my knowledge) has a copy.

HBK?
Shawn Michaels in a bar fight in Syracuse.

Oh my god -- it is perhaps the all time best post on this forum of all time!

HBK?

That poster quickly never showed their face on the forum again.

As I recall, the poster was asking for legal advice, due to the fact that he'd purchased a "spell" from an ostensible witch to make a girl fall in love with him. When it didn't work, he was interested in evaluating what legal recourse he had, since he spent $110 on the "spell" and believed that he was the victim of false advertisting.

You can't make this stuff up...

Last edited:
That poster quickly never showed their face on the forum again.

As I recall, the poster was asking for legal advice, due to the fact that he'd purchased a "spell" from an ostensible witch to make a girl fall in love with him. When it didn't work, he was interested in evaluating what legal recourse he had, since he spent $110 on the "spell."

You can't make this stuff up...
Damn I missed that one. Sounds like a hoot.

RF2044 said:
Scooch, I know that meme, but don't know the story. Can anyone explain that one?

I honestly don't really remember it. Was on the hoops board I think. I just remember the phrase.

I was one of the responders to his post. He backed off of it immediately, saying who would believe a story like that and that he just made it up to entertain everybody. I responded by saying people fall for that stuff everyday, and why shouldn't we believe that he did what he said he did. At which point, he cursed me and disappeared. "Heim, for President" was his handle, I think.

You all do know that Tom is able to locate these threads should he be so inclined.

Toga said:
You all do know that Tom is able to locate these threads should he be so inclined.

The legend is always better than the reality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom