You know what this board needs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

You know what this board needs

to drag out that old post by the guy that hired the witch or whatever to put a spell on some girl to make her fall in love with him and he wanted legal help because it didn't work. At about this time, we need more posts like that.

BRNCUSEFRCUSE...We need him back.

Toga said:
You all do know that Tom is able to locate these threads should he be so inclined.

Not as easy as you think if it's from a prior board

... to go kick some rocks.

"I have spoken, no pants." is Peru. It's almost impossible to describe his posts. If posting could be compared to stand up comedy, then Peru was Richard Pryor. Inexplicable genius.
PeruFlaOrange, IIRC. His posts had a lyrical, random quality (I know, oxymoron - but if you read them, you'd know what I was talking about). Didn't he also post in haiku?
Not as easy as you think if it's from a prior board
It's most definitely from a prior board - either Rovers or Skout, I think.

PeruFlaOrange, IIRC. His posts had a lyrical, random quality (I know, oxymoron - but if you read them, you'd know what I was talking about). Didn't he also post in haiku?

It's most definitely from a prior board - either Rovers or Skout, I think.
Yes, lyrical yet random. Have never seen anything quite like it since. There are a few lyrical posters today, as well as some great stream of consciousness posters, but you never get it in the same package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom