You know who has a worse OL than SU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

You know who has a worse OL than SU

I think people still kind of believe that we were sort of good if it hadn’t been for some tough breaks. We were really bad, people don’t watch enough football or look at overall stats. The ACC and our schedule was about as gracious as could be and we still won 5 games. Some posters love throwing out how hard DB’s job is being in the ACC, umm ok. It’s not that hard.

Was listening to the end of the game on ESPNU and the radio crew said basically the same thing - that during practices, you could definitely see a difference in the teams attitude and approach.

The U is the #1 reason I look at where recruiting classes rank, and say..."meh"
Their mediocrity for the last however many years, has been built on the back of 4 and 5 star players we mostly couldn't sniff.

Their mediocrity for the last however many years, has been built on the back of 4 and 5 star players we mostly couldn't sniff.
Superior Florida recruits too! Makes me wonder why they came to CT for a QB.

Amazing that we couldn’t get to 6 wins watching these games. ACC is bad this year. Pitt is equal to a 6 & 6 Eastern Michigan MAC team.

Beat UCF and should have beaten ped st that’s better than getting humiliated by Maryland and anything anyone else did OOC.

Beat UCF and should have beaten ped st that’s better than getting humiliated by Maryland and anything anyone else did OOC.
You're reinforcing how awful the ACC was by pointing that out.

Pointing out exceptions to statistically significant correlations does not disprove the correlation.

Pointing out exceptions to statistically significant correlations does not disprove the correlation.
You must be assuming my goal is to prove recruiting rankings mean nothing. It's obviously better to have 4 and 5 star kids than to not, but it also proves high level recruiting is not at all a guarantee for success. Texas, Florida, Texas A and M, Tennessee, and Miami...most recently come to mind. Top 10-20 classes every year.

You must be assuming my goal is to prove recruiting rankings mean nothing. It's obviously better to have 4 and 5 star kids than to not, but it also proves high level recruiting is not at all a guarantee for success. Texas, Florida, Texas A and M, Tennessee, and Miami...most recently come to mind. Top 10-20 classes every year.
Yeah, I hear you cuse309. I did not assume you thought the recruiting rankings meant nothing. Too many others here don't seem to understand the difference between causation and correlation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom