Large Varsity pizza
12 xhot xcrispy change of pace wings
12 cold Genny Cream ales
2 shots of wild turkey

Duke 77
Syracuse 78

Go SU!
The real Breakfast of Champions.

Thumbs up to Wild Turkey as well, shove your pappy up your arse and give me WT101 any day.

Haven’t thought about what I’m eating but I planned on drinking a few Red Bull vodkas and shots of fireball months ago.

As long as we are trying to maintain a sense of normalcy around here, If there was ever a thread for Stevenson... this is it!

Sadly wont make it to Syracuse, but having a late brunch at Lafayette in Manhattan and then head to a bar to watch the game.

Mine?

Large Varsity pizza
12 xhot xcrispy change of pace wings
12 cold Genny Cream ales
2 shots of wild turkey

Duke 77
Syracuse 78

Go SU!
DDVcJJwVwAEz0VB.jpg

Saved for a special occasion - I may break out my vile of Tears De Indiana, a vintage from March 2013. Taste only improves as time moves on.

Since College Game Day has been cancelled, do you think the bars on M street will still open at 9am? I want to get off to a good start.

Open to suggestions as we're coming up from SC tonight, and now that Gameday is cancelled I've got a lot of time to kill after skating in the Square Saturday morning. Thinking Varsity because of my 11 yr old but open to other ideas. I'm saving Dino for Sunday before Lacrosse..

Open to suggestions as we're coming up from SC tonight, and now that Gameday is cancelled I've got a lot of time to kill after skating in the Square Saturday morning. Thinking Varsity because of my 11 yr old but open to other ideas. I'm saving Dino for Sunday before Lacrosse..

Zebb's burger place

CopperTop Tavern (Home)

Connecting through Dulles tomorrow around noon. Concerned about short layover so I just upgraded to the first row so I'll be the first one running off plane to make my connection!