Your Favorite Offensive and Defensive Cuse Player of All Time | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Your Favorite Offensive and Defensive Cuse Player of All Time

O - Donovan McNabb
D - Dan Conley, Shamarko Thomas - I like tough guys that don't ever give up. Plus, to overcome the death of his parents and take care of his five siblings like Shamarko did is just an amazing story.

I think Dan Conley would have been an NFL hall of fame LB if he had stayed healthy. When he was healthy at SU he was unreal.
Have to say, been watching SU FB for over 30 yrs ( ugh ), and Dan Conley , in my time watching, was the best player on the field, bar none, game in and game out. He never, and I mean , never disappointed. jmho

Have to say, been watching SU FB for over 30 yrs ( ugh ), and Dan Conley , in my time watching, was the best player on the field, bar none, game in and game out. He never, and I mean , never disappointed. jmho

Same here, same 30 ugh years as a fan and he was the best I have seen at SU

Defense - Dan Conley and my 2nd would be Shamarko/Freeney
Offense - McNabb followed by Reyes

These guys could change a game, all of them and they always left everything on the field.

Been a fan all my life since I was able to know what the sport of football was.

O - McNabb
D - Freeney for his freakish talent
Conely for his insane heart (and skill)
Darius because I never saw any other SU player LOVE to hit like he did

Maybe jut me but I always liked David Holmes...one of my favorite defensive players to watch at SU but not one talked about a lot.

McNabb and Freeney.

I can't believe so many of you didn't see McNabb play, and yet are big SU fans. Honestly if I didn't have the warm glow from the 90s I would barely pay attention to this program. You people are heroes. Or insane.

I grew up in a family of SU fans and would go to a game every year or two (my first game was the Florida game in 91). I was a freshman in 01 and loved Freeney but never really started going to all the games and tailgating until 2005. Syracuse football is still my favorite team in any sport so I'm definitely insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom