Your most hated teams out of 100 points | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Your most hated teams out of 100 points

Disclaimer: in the other thread of teams you “love”, nobody thinks you love sports teams more than you love your kids, for instance.

Likewise, if you say you “hate” a team, nobody thinks you actually hate that team more than you hate cancer, or Alex Jones or ISIS or whatever. It’s just a relative term.

Red Sox 40
Marathon Oil 20
Prarie View A&M football 20
Yugoslavia National Team 10
Rider football 5
Washington Generals 5

UConn hoops 25
Red Sox 15
Patriots 15
Gtown Hoops 10
ND Fball 10
Penn St 10
Ohio St 10
All other evil teams (Rutgers FB, Pitt, Islanders, Man U, Man City, Mexico Men soccer, Astros, all other Boston teams, etc.) 5

Last edited:
Disclaimer: in the other thread of teams you “love”, nobody thinks you love sports teams more than you love your kids, for instance.

Likewise, if you say you “hate” a team, nobody thinks you actually hate that team more than you hate cancer, or Alex Jones or ISIS or whatever. It’s just a relative term.
You beat me to it. I was going to write the same exact response.

Every year that goes by I hate Georgetown less and less. Don't get me wrong, I want to hate them. But it's just a combination of I found Ewing and now Ed Cooley both likable as coaches, I can't name a single player on their team, and their program simply doesn't have fans. I've never met one. I swear they hire actors to fill Verizon Center on gameday.

Boston sports: 35%
South Carolina 20%
Duke: 15%
Tottenham 10%
Manchester United 10%
Georgetown 10%

Penn State Football - 50
Penn State Fans - 10
Notre Dame Fans - 10
Buttgers Fans - 10
UCon Fans - 10
Mexico National Soccer team - 10

Call me crazy but ND takes the cake over uconn everyday as the worst. And it’s not even close in my mind

Could be injecting myself with bleach, but I’ll stick to the bud.
I pictured you as more of a bud light fan. I wouldn’t try the bleach though.

Amazing this isn’t 100% Penn State football. They are on a different level of hate from any other program for me and actually earn the “hate” descriptive. But to play along:

Penn State Football 80
Red Sox 10
UConn hoops 6
Georgetown hoops 4

Duke men's basketball 50
Kentucky men's basketball 25
UConn women's basketball 12 1/2
Alabama Football 12 1/2

UNC Bball 20

Duke BBall 15
Uconn BBall 15

Pittsburgh BBall 10
Notre Dame Football 10

Pittsburgh Football 5
Hopkins Lacrosse 5
Louisville BBall 5
Albany Lacrosse 5
Rutgers Anything 5
Freaking Colgate 5

Realizing a lot of this has to do with perception of the fans. All towards the top are mainly from enough bad interactions with the fans that I just want those people to suffer. For example could never add Clemson because I had so many great interactions with their fans in the parking lot before games. They just seem to be nice people. Even though I despise their team while the game is on.

Anything Rutgers 70
B1G football/basketball/lacrosse 15
UConn basketball 5
Villanova basketball 5
NC State basketball 5

25. Georgetown
25 Any Philly franchise (I’m cheating)
25 Atlanta braves
25. Ped State

Im surprised at all the Rutgers mentions. They’ve never beaten us much or accomplished anything.

I know their message board fans are the worst and Schiano is a dork, but they don’t really move the needle much on the field. IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom