Your Motha... | Syracusefan.com

Your Motha...

Wait a second? Did I just climb into a Hot Tub Time Machine? Is this AOL circa 1999?

Welcome, Mr. Duke. Good to see you haven't lost your distaste for all things Hoya. :)

when I think of the legendary Dukester for some reason this is my version of what he looks like as he proclaims it's time for MONSTER DUNKS!!

image.jpg

My first Raoul Duke story. Some year.. maybe 2001, I walk into the Blarney with an extra court side ticket for a SU/SJU game. I want to give it to a good fan from this board, but not sure how to find one. Start randomly talking to this cute red-haired guy. Discover he is Raoul Duke of monster dunk fame. It was love at first sight.

My first Raoul Duke story. Some year.. maybe 2001, I walk into the Blarney with an extra court side ticket for a SU/SJU game. I want to give it to a good fan from this board, but not sure how to find one. Start randomly talking to this cute red-haired guy. Discover he is Raoul Duke of monster dunk fame. It was love at first sight.
This is an oxy-moron

Is there a dislike button... and i hate oliver stone.

Ha..sorry it was just a massive brain fart moment. Sad because I've seen Platoon like 10 times

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom