Your Official SU-Colgate Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Colgate Game Thread

tee1222 said:
Are we winning or losing? This thread is funny!

And still nobody has answered the most important question of the night. Who's that chick that sits behind the bench?

Craig Forth be thirsty

tee1222 said:

High standards.

Sorry.

Yeah, but it's Colgate. We should be beating the pants off them. We're not. The first five minutes were tremendous then we coasted.

Who IS the announcer who's a former opponent? They mentioned BC. Dana Barros? That's the only one who springs to mind.

Cooney open in transition= automatic miss.

Malachi has missed a few. So did G.

Cooney and G have been pretty consistent for us. I think we will lose games because Malachi and Lydon are not shooting well.

I'm pretty sure Gbinije has altered the sliders in his game. Dude has video game statistics from the 3 so far.

Are the tv timeouts shorter this year? I come on the board to type one thing, go back and they've been playing a minute already.

I think we are going to win every game. Sometime it's not always all about winning. I like rooting for players to be successful. I thought it was really cool Xmas got drafted. I like Malachi and Lydon. They are run to root for. I hope they become terrific players for us. G is a lot of fun to watch this year. His range is amazing. His 3 point shooting percentage is really amazing. If he keeps this up there's a pretty good chance he gets drafted.

Are the tv timeouts shorter this year? I come on the board to type one thing, go back and they've been playing a minute already.

Are you using a DVR ?

Would be nice if up by 23 points Hopkins would try and develop the bench. Come on he's seriously running with the same 5 guys up 20? I guess it's my fault for having those expectations of Hop.

Would be nice if up by 23 points Hopkins would try and develop the bench. Come on he's seriously running with the same 5 guys up 20? I guess it's my fault for having those expectations of Hop.
Still too much time. Putting joseph or chino in there would give colgate a chance to win.

I really, really, really hope Hop gets a chance to develop the starters more this game!!!

Still too much time. Putting joseph or chino in there would give colgate a chance to win.

Yeah I know, God forbid Howard or chino or dejaun get a 3 or 4 minute run in the second half up 20 freaking points. It's Colgate.

Yeah I know, God forbid Howard or chino or dejaun get a 3 or 4 minute run in the second half up 20 freaking points. It's Colgate.
Coleman has played alot tonight. Howard has had more minutes than usual. Even chino got in there. Not sure what youre complaining about. Chino plays like a D3 center.

Much rather see step-back threes, and some 80% effort than the bench. We're the weirdest team ever.

Much rather see step-back threes, and some 80% effort than the bench. We're the weirdest team ever.
Better than joseph dribbling at the top of the circle for the whole shot clock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom