Your Official SU-Colgate Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Colgate Game Thread

Playing the bench guards together! That accomplishes....nothing.

Little surprised by how short the bench has been. No Obokoh? Seems a situation tailor made to get him a little work.

Nice feed by Howard on the pick and roll to Coleman. I like the way he distributes the ball.

Little surprised by how short the bench has been. No Obokoh? Seems a situation tailor made to get him a little work.

I'm guessing we're planning on waiting till we're getting run off the court again like G'town before we experiment with using the bench again. ;)

I'm out!

Cuse wins!! SUball

Good lord, did Malcolm Huckabee go to the Make Every Question Sound as Somber as Possible school of interviewing?

"Coach...I know it's been a trying few days. I know things are tough. But uh...man, this is not easy...uh...if you're feeling up to it...chocolate or vanilla? Take your time."

Good lord, did Malcolm Huckabee go to the Make Every Question Sound as Somber as Possible school of interviewing?

"Coach...I know it's been a trying few days. I know things are tough. But uh...man, this is not easy...uh...if you're feeling up to it...chocolate or vanilla? Take your time."
Lol. At least he had really nice things to say about our prospects for the season

Better than joseph dribbling at the top of the circle for the whole shot clock.

Joseph does not do very much off the ball movement. I've seen him standing around couple of times.

G plays 39 minutes, Cooney 36 in a game we have total control? Why? Strange.

The ball was swung to Joseph in the first half on the left wing, he had a wide open three and he passed it up and drove directly into traffic. Plays like that keep you on the bench. If you don't play hard and aren't aggressive the coaches aren't going to put you on the court no matter what the score. The staff has trust in 6 guys right now. Foul trouble aside G and Cooney aren't leaving the court much this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom