Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread

Grad transfers 5
Everybody on syracusefan.com 0

I'm a big fan of both but we needed better efforts today from them, among others.

We should probably have put the the press on while the game was in reach

That would be the old Nova coach...Steve Lappas
I don't know what's aggravated me more, hearing his verbal diarrhea about Louisville or our play in this game. The problem is the two are related.

Grad transfers 5
Everybody on syracusefan.com 0

I'm a big fan of both but we needed better efforts today from them, among others.
Gillon will hit some shots, we all know that, and he has. White is invisible out there though man, it's really maddening

A real head scratcher, isn't it?
So dumb to play a defense that handcuffs your ability to rebound. Possession of the ball is critical to success but we don't value possession.

Let's try the LVille formula for getting back into a game...pressure them a lot, and attack the basket and freak out for foul calls.

Mahmoud looked like he was trying to hump somebody and knocked out guy into the ball handler...no moving screen?

I'll give you that there are a few individual defensive talents who can take a scorer out of their game(Leonard, George, to name a couple). But TL will never be on anyone's scouting report and rightfully so.
Even the worst teams- Philly? ...have (had) guys like Embiid and Nerlens Noel in the paint. Lydon can't get a shot off over this Louisville kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom