Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread

The fact that our fans think Lydon doesn't play well, but still fills up the stat sheet is probably exactly why people in the NBA thinks he's a first round pick.
He is a first-round pick. The fact that Lydon is a first-round talent who's okay with averaging 13 ppg on a bubble team is exactly why our fans are frustrated with him.

The fact that our fans think Lydon doesn't play well, but still fills up the stat sheet is probably exactly why people in the NBA thinks he's a first round pick.
Fact. Lydon will never face defenses that play this tough EVER in the NBA. And secondly he won't be the focus for any team as he'll be at best a third scoring option on the floor and will get open looks. What does he do well...shoot. That's why he's a potential first rounder.

NBA also looks at efficiency. It's not impressive on the number of attempts he has taken. His rebounding is good even when his offense is bad.

If only Gillon and Lydon shot all their open 3's Oh Lord

Man this site is the slowest thing on my wifi these days.

He is a first-round pick. The fact that Lydon is a first-round talent who's okay with averaging 13 ppg on a bubble team is exactly why our fans are frustrated with him.

I wish he shot the ball more as well. I also wish we had someone besides him who would rebound.

Fact. Lydon will never face defenses that play this tough EVER in the NBA. And secondly he won't be the focus for any team as he'll be at best a third scoring option on the floor and will get open looks. What does he do well...shoot. That's why he's a potential first rounder.
That's ridiculous. You tremendously underestimate the defense in the NBA.

I'm still kind of surprised that Lydon doesn't play the 5 and TT the 4. I guess TT isn't quick enough on the wings? He seems he would be.

What is up with white the past 4-5 games. Is is in a slump he needs to get out of.

He's not playing in the NBA.

That's ridiculous. You tremendously underestimate the defense in the NBA.
I don't need to underestimate it. I've watched plenty of games.

As great as these second half spurts always are, it is very annoying that we don't play with this level of intensity and focus from the start of games.

Certain players as well, seem to play with little intensity or focus in first halves

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom