Your Official SU-Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Wake Forest Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the plan was for Gillon on that one...

Keehrist Gillion is abysmal tonight..Just horrific. If he picks up his dribble just past half court again I'm throwing haymakers!

We are so bad! Haha. Nice hustle Coleman.

We try to play like Villanova or UCLA but our ballhandling is SO bad. Roberson's "screens" are comical and pointless.

This pick and roll is garbage. We're killing our ball handlers with it, literally brings the double team every time.

Ouch. The offense looks pretty bad at the moment.

He's almost the only reason we have two solid victories. There's literally nobody behind him, who should be out there?

Howard and Gillon are identically bad since those two wins at home. It's been long enough now that those NBA 3's by Gillon look like the aberration. I almost just wish we would go 4 on 5.

Howard and Gillon are identically bad since those two wins at home. It's been long enough now that those NBA 3's by Gillon look like the aberration. I almost just wish we would go 4 on 5.
I thought Gillon was a shooter. Nope

This pick and roll is garbage. We're killing our ball handlers with it, literally brings the double team every time.

The hedge has really cut down on that play's usefulness at higher levels.

20-19 wake
But chance to take the lead with the ball. At least we've forced a few turnovers. Let's make the most of our possessions and we can take these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom