youtube tv streamers | Syracusefan.com

youtube tv streamers

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven

sounds like espn networks maybe leaving this friday

Another sports loss... that's not good. They dumped my local RSN this year(a few cuse games) so I dumped them.

Only reason I stream is for football. (Or live sports)

I like YouTube TV a lot. I have had their service since college football started. I hate to bail on them considering that I had to fight tooth and nail to get rid of DirectTV Stream through AT&T. They tried to hold me to a 2 year contract I never agreed to. They finally allowed me to get out of the service after a long hour and a half debate with one of their representatives. I won’t fall into that trap again.

Whelp it was enjoyable but if ESPN is gone I don't see a reason to keep them.

FGhzOMMWQAMAyaP

Might head back to cable. Had everything I wanted to watch. Switched to YTTV and there’s things I’ve liked but I’ve missed more BB/FB games in 1.5 yrs then I had in the previous 15 years. Plus it’s been finicky lately for me too and my other streaming options I have no issues, so it’s not a connection issue

That is a deal breaker for me as well. On top of the Syracuse access, I have been watching ESPN for Formula 1. I can get F1TV, but will need to figure something else out for College sports.

I still have access - but I'm not sure if it will expire at midnight tonight or what. No update from Google or Disney. Let's go Toledo!!

Every time I see one of these threads, I give my Fios boxes a hug. They never put me through this.

Didn't Fios not have Fox68 for months?

Going to go back to cable, should have never switched. Not paying that much less for YTTV than I did for spectrum anyway and I never missed games until this last 1.5 yrs.

$15 discount is fair, provably had to do that to not lose too many people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom