Zach Arnett new Syracuse DC...or not. | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Arnett new Syracuse DC...or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but who was that kid a couple years ago who was an o-line recruit who flipped last minute? I'm about 2% sure it was Mississippi state
All their OL are from MS or Bama, except a four star from FL

Didn't we lose some hotshot recruiter position coach to Maryland in the same manner?

Still to not have a signed contract so we can at least get the buyout money is a terrible look. That is Rutgers or Uconn level incompetence. Not a great look for the AD's office at all.
Not to mention I’m sure we likely halted our search in the meantime. Announcing this publicly before signing is incompetence imo and I love our AD

Does this really happen at other schools? Like
honestly? So apparently MSU was looking into Navy’s DC Newberry and he said nope staying at Navy. So then they go after Arnett. You can not make this BS up. Only here I feel like.

doesn't matter if he signed a contract or not. if msu wanted him, they were going to get him, buy out or not. a snap of the fingers and an additional $500k would appear.
It does matter as it shows that Dino has much to learn. Im shocked that JW allowed the announcement of his hiring without an executed contract. Actually blown away. JW of all ADs understands contracts. This is a total Cluster on Dinos and JW part. Inexcusable.

This isn't volunteer work. Our job was to secure him. We didn't do that.

Again, we do not have the luxury to miss on these types of things. We don't have a clamoring of top level talent fighting to be the DC here. We don't have seemingly infinite financial resources and prestige to just take a hit like this and keep on ticking.

At some point we need to do better. We are 20 years past when SU used to be expected in a bowl game.

It’s both parties fault.

You put it all on us. He released a statement about coming here. It’s ok to be po’d at both.

Bring on The Dazzler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors