Zaire Franklin: Colts | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Zaire Franklin: Colts

Zaire makes 1st-team PFF defense this week. As you likely know, PFF grades every player on every snap.

Talk about someone who has outperformed his draft position.
As the old Dino Babers saying goes..."It's ok, they didn't know.".

You'd think Indy would have a few SU guys on their roster, they need a new version of Marv to even it up.

Love Zaire and wish him all the success in the world. But how much of that is because nobody else is making tackles for that team?

Love Zaire and wish him all the success in the world. But how much of that is because nobody else is making tackles for that team?
I would imagine though that opponents would be putting their best player on him for that same reason then.

Fairly questionable tackle on Lamar Sunday where he held onto his leg/ankle while getting up.
No need for that nonsense

Great to see he is having a great year overall

Really?

Fairly questionable tackle on Lamar Sunday where he held onto his leg/ankle while getting up.
No need for that nonsense

Great to see he is having a great year overall
I watch the Colts, and I was surprised by that brief action at the end of the play. I've never seen Zaire do that sort of thing. Who knows what the backstory is.

That aside, that tackle was impressive. Zaire ran across the field, taking a great angle, and showing impressive speed to track down Lamar. If Zaire doesn't get there who knows what Lamar is able to do.

I watch the Colts, and I was surprised by that brief action at the end of the play. I've never seen Zaire do that sort of thing. Who knows what the backstory is.

That aside, that tackle was impressive. Zaire ran across the field, taking a great angle, and showing impressive speed to track down Lamar. If Zaire doesn't get there who knows what Lamar is able to do.
Maybe the backstory is that he scored 15 tds on us in a quarter while doing a superman impression. Not that that is a reason to be dirty.