1 active coach you would want | Syracusefan.com

1 active coach you would want

Sean Miller.

And as much as I loathe Pitt, I'd hold my nose when he came on-board because I think his system / coaching style is a great fit for the type of athletes we recruit to SU.

In terms of wins, Coach K
In terms of being excited to say "that's our coach", Izzo.

You have a strange imagination. Here is a similarly relevant question: Who would you want to do the KIA commercials if Caroline took the rest of the year off to drink margaritas in Hawaii?

You have a strange imagination. Here is a similarly relevant question: Who would you want to do the KIA commercials if Caroline took the rest of the year off to drink margaritas in Hawaii?

Bjorn

I have to go with Coach K. Just a matter of consistency, similar to some other coach we know. From 96-97 on, lowest win total was 22 (06-07).

On our team if jb took the rest of the year of to drink margaritas in Hawaii?
I've been wondering for years how Hopkins will do as HC, so that's my choice. By the way, I think you should have to answer as well.

cal.mmhop assistant, to lrarn how to play nman 2 years then take over

Phil Jackson is still out of a job right?

Always like Izzo tho

Brad Stevens.

I would hate to have to look at/listen to K for any length of time.

if Hop doesn't cut it, then Mark Few

he knows what it is like to be the marquee ticket in a small city; he has the Canadian recruiting connection; and he has a positive history with JB

Sean Miller.

And as much as I loathe Pitt, I'd hold my nose when he came on-board because I think his system / coaching style is a great fit for the type of athletes we recruit to SU.

+1. Good call.

Bill Belichick!

But really Coach K is in a league of his own. Gotta take him.

Well, I interpret the question (which is very dangerous to do with any albany post) to ask who could come in at a moment's notice and coach for 25 games and then depart.

Assuming assistant coaches are not eligible, we'd desire a coach with a more free flowing system, the ability to inspire, and a proven track record in reclamation projects or quick turnarounds.

Quite simply, it's Pitino or Calipari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom