1 game in next 11 days | Syracusefan.com

1 game in next 11 days

2 in the next 15. 3 in the next 19.

Ugh. We just got done with a lull and now another one? And not for nothing, but my pain isn't just the anticipation of the lack of basketball during that time. Accordingly the board will be slow unless there is another meltdown over what is allowed and what isn't, in which case slow would be deemed better by some. ;)

In a week from Sat Feb 22 through Sat Mar 1, we have 3 games - Duke, Maryland and Virginia - all away games. If the NCAA requires the team arrive the night before will the team even return from Duke back to Syracuse after a 6pm game on Saturday to play Maryland at 7 on Monday?

In a week from Sat Feb 22 through Sat Mar 1, we have 3 games - Duke, Maryland and Virginia - all away games. If the NCAA requires the team arrive the night before will the team even return from Duke back to Syracuse after a 6pm game on Saturday to play Maryland at 7 on Monday?
They rarely do when there are Saturday and Monday road games.

No, they will charter straight from Durham to Maryland, although I am not sure if it will be right after the game or on Sunday morning.

We always have a stretch where we play Saturday and not again until the following Saturday. Just so happens its this coming weekend

heres how i looked at the schedule:

weve played 1 ACC game so far...unc. the rest have been all bigeast games.

so basically unc is an ooc game.

next up is 2 more bigeast games before wake & dook.

so 5 of the 1st 6, are all bigeast games.

then we get a little spacing, although nd pops up & pitt and it seems every other game is a bigeast game.

weird.

heres how i looked at the schedule:

weve played 1 ACC game so far...unc. the rest have been all bigeast games.

so basically unc is an ooc game.

next up is 2 more bigeast games before wake & dook.

so 5 of the 1st 6, are all bigeast games.

then we get a little spacing, although nd pops up & pitt and it seems every other game is a bigeast game.

weird.

That should satisfy those people who never wanted to leave the Big East

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom