#1 Seed Still In Play? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

#1 Seed Still In Play?

Even if SU wins the ACCT, I doubt they get the #1 seed, if 'Nova wins the BET. Two bad losses + one more loss puts SU below 'Nova. I think it is a toss up, if 'Nova loses in the finals to Creighton. If they lose in the quarters, then SU definitely has it.

I don't see SU's schedule being so much better than 'Nova's that you can overlook the bad losses. 'Nova has zero bad losses.

Yeah, but how many good wins does 'Nova have? Creighton doesn't count because... well, it's Creighton.

*I know Creighton does technically count as a good win by statistical measures. But , they suck.

Yeah, but how many good wins does 'Nova have? Creighton doesn't count because... well, it's Creighton.

*I know Creighton does technically count as a good win by statistical measures. But , they suck.

they got blown out twice by creighton.

Give me your scenarios where we get a #1 seed. IMO, we would steal the last one if we win the ACC tournament. That would make us 30-4. Has a team with 30 or more wins from any of the six power conferences ever entered the NCAA tournament NOT seeded #1?

Missouri was a 2 seed a few years ago with 4 losses. (not sure if they 29 or 30 wins)

I'll be happy if they scuffle along in the ACCT and drop a semi-final game as long as we get a Fully Operation Trevor Cooney in en fuego mode for the NCAAs. Like Gmac vs. BYU en fuego

My bad, I thought they split. In that case, what the heck has Nova done all season?

beat kansas and iowa in november and beat up on a bad conference, losing both games to the other good team in their league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom