100/10/12 | Syracusefan.com

100/10/12

Ish88888

All American
Some interesting #'s. We had 100 more yards of offense, 10 more first downs, and unrelated, ED ran 12 times ( tweeking his knee and getting up slowly a few times). Obviously given these numbers, our defense is giving up huge chunk scoring plays. More pace, more plays, more first downs. Its scary to win these categories and lose by over 3 tds.

Some interesting #'s. We had 100 more yards of offense, 10 more first downs, and unrelated, ED ran 12 times ( tweeking his knee and getting up slowly a few times). Obviously given these numbers, our defense is giving up huge chunk scoring plays. More pace, more plays, more first downs. Its scary to win these categories and lose by over 3 tds.
I can't find good stats on number of possessions.

Yards per play tells the story. The pace is hurting us there but this is season is going to be one where we take our lumps. I'm just cherry picking the good parts to have hope for next year and the year after

I can't find good stats on number of possessions.

Yards per play tells the story. The pace is hurting us there but this is season is going to be one where we take our lumps. I'm just cherry picking the good parts to have hope for next year and the year after

I agree. Just thought we could have maximized the opportunity at 17-0. Thought we took the foot off the gas and never took advantage of play action after setting up the run .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom