1000 for JB | Syracusefan.com

1000 for JB

Cant believe they ruined that 1000th win by court storming :)
Yeah for 1000 wins I will make an exception. Also we have established our students are pretty stupid as it relates to Basketball IQ.

In December this appeared unlikely. Good job by the entire staff, players. Only a few diehards could have believed. I certainly had my doubts but I am freaking pumped to have been proven wrong.
Nothing new lol

IMG_0006.JPG

Yeah for 1000 wins I will make an exception. Also we have established our students are pretty stupid as it relates to Basketball IQ.
As I said last week, you are officially old. And as an aside, so glad I skipped poker today to watch this!!!!

I love that JB mentioned the 1000 wins in his interview... F the NCAA.
His postgame interview was awesome. Very classy.
He gave mad props to Bennet and UVA saying the win was special bc it was against such a great team and great coach. He mentioned the great effort Everyone especially Battle. And the tremendous Syracuse fans/community.
In a sea of fans against the backdrop of a nice dome crowd. Beautiful.

Congrats JB!

P.s. I'm sad the University wasn't allowed to properly celebrate it.

He gave mad props to Bennet and UVA saying the win was special bc it was against such a great team and great coach. He mentioned the great effort Everyone especially Battle. And the tremendous Syracuse fans/community.

Congrats JB!

The University would've botched it anyways. I preferred the impromptu way that it happened. Fans were smart enough to recognize what was happening and Jimmy was awesome in taking in and properly acknowledging the moment. Great stuff.

Congrats JB!

I loved his double fist pumps to the crowd as he walked to the tunnel. Just awesome. So happy for him.

The University would've botched it anyways. I preferred the impromptu way that it happened. Fans were smart enough to recognize what was happening and Jimmy was awesome in taking in and properly acknowledging the moment. Great stuff.
Good point. Yeh, it's probably nice that it was spontaneous and the crowd just stuck around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom