1000 for JB | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

1000 for JB

I smell 1,000...
uva-stinky-fingers-against-cuse.gif

I remember how ESPN was counting down 1000 for Coach K for like 3 years and showed lots of old Duke games and led off Sportscenter with it etc.

Not so much for JB.

I feel bad that I had pretty much written this team off, but so amazed and proud of the way they have turned it around.
Congrats Jimmy B!

It was thrilling to see Boeheim lifting his arms and waving to every single corner of the Dome. Flipping AMAZING! God bless America.

I wore my 1000 shirt and with about 20 seconds left I leaped out of my seat in the second row of 309, turned around, faced the crowd, and did the sideways walk with my fingers holding out the t-shirt. The crowd loved it! I was without shame, calling attention to the number on my matronly bosom, and begging people to look at it. LOOK AT THIS NUMBER ON MY CHEST!

I was worse than a New Orleans tart during Mardi Gras.

It was thrilling to see Boeheim lifting his arms and waving to every single corner of the Dome. Flipping AMAZING! God bless America.

I wore my 1000 shirt and with about 20 seconds left I leaped out of my seat in the second row of 309, turned around, faced the crowd, and did the sideways walk with my fingers holding out the t-shirt. The crowd loved it! I was without shame, calling attention to the number on my matronly bosom, and begging people to look at it. LOOK AT THIS NUMBER ON MY CHEST!

I was worse than a New Orleans tart during Mardi Gras.

I never know what I'm going to read when I see your name on a post - and I mean that in a great way. You crack me up

The University would've botched it anyways. I preferred the impromptu way that it happened. Fans were smart enough to recognize what was happening and Jimmy was awesome in taking in and properly acknowledging the moment. Great stuff.

They stormed after the last win too. I dont wish to assume anything about these fans, especially if any post on here. ;)

They stormed after the last win too. I dont wish to assume anything about these fans, especially if any post on here. ;)

Boeheim quoted me!! (just heard it in the background). Today feels like a milestone for me too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom