119 degrees | Syracusefan.com

119 degrees

moqui

generational talent
when i picked up my son at his robotics class in tarzana at 12:30 pm
108 when we got home to the west side of l.a., which is already a local record, and it's not even the hottest part of the day yet
days like this are when i'm glad we have a pool . . . and a backup generator!

winnetka (suburban los angeles) is currently 121, hit 122 earlier today
winnetka.png

outskirts of town to the SE, on a hilltop

I enter it next week. Bought a Tucson house Thursday last week. Should I be scared, very scared?
Been on a hot and extremely dry summer (no monsoon season which is weird). This is my 11th summer out here from upstate and I’ll take the summers vs the snow any day of the week

I enter it next week. Bought a Tucson house Thursday last week. Should I be scared, very scared?

I think its a little cooler down there than in the Phoenix valley, right?

IIRC it's about 4 degrees cooler on average than Phoenix.

Too many humans in some of these places IE California. But irresponsibility only applies to a virus most people have a 99.98% chance of surviving.

IIRC it's about 4 degrees cooler on average than Phoenix.

Okay -- I stand corrected, then. That's pretty inconsequential.

Been on a hot and extremely dry summer (no monsoon season which is weird). This is my 11th summer out here from upstate and I’ll take the summers vs the snow any day of the week
Yeah the lack of rain has been shocking (but it’s been too hot). I can remember the last day it wasn’t 110

Depends on elevation. Base elevation for temperature readings is usually the airport. Tucson is at a higher elevation than Phoenix, thus about 4 degrees cooler at the respective airports. My house is higher yet. Need to get a swimming pool/spa built ASAP. Summers will still be spent in AK and/or travel. 70 degrees and sunny today in Juneau but it never stopped raining all summer. Good weather for fish and ducks. Silvers are running and will run thick all month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom