11th Best ACC team??? | Syracusefan.com

11th Best ACC team???

He's got Navy, UCF, and Houston in the BE ... all ahead of Rutgers.

What's the definition of douche then? Anyone who doesn't think that Syracuse is quite as awesome as we want to believe?

I think Syracuse will be higher too but, duh, I'm also a fan. I will never understand how people can get so outraged about stuff like this.

To each their own opinion.

Sent from my DROIDX

Marrone will have all his recruits by 2014, so hopefully they will develop to the point where we will be more than 11th in the League. He will also be able to recruit 2 more classes before then so it's not like this team ("overtime win over Wake Forest") is the team that will be competing in its first ACC season.

What's the definition of douche then?

I'd say taking anonymous BS from a poker message board and spreading it on Twitter makes one a douche.

Those aren't McMurphy's rankings. If you read it, the article says the rankings were compiled by their Eye on College Football staff. It looks like Chip Patterson did the ACC rankings.

I guess UConn got an invite that we missed

What's the definition of douche then? Anyone who doesn't think that Syracuse is quite as awesome as we want to believe?

I think Syracuse will be higher too but, duh, I'm also a fan. I will never understand how people can get so outraged about stuff like this.

This^^^^

Its like howling into the wind, opening a paper & looking for something...anything to get you riled up! Whats the point, really?

He's got Navy, UCF, and Houston in the BE ... all ahead of Rutgers.

If Rutgers gets stuck in the BE and falls to the bottom, we should be able to capitalize on that and move up a lot.

It seems that a lot of supposedly insightful college football analysts haven't got the message that Greg Robinson is no longer head coach at Syracuse. By 2014 SU will, at worst, be a middle-of-the-pack ACC team.

He's entitled to his opinion. And, you know what they say about opinions, but in this case he is in fact an :)

That's one way into the club.;)