12/31 ACC games | Syracusefan.com

12/31 ACC games

Alsacs

Living Legend
VPI housing Duke at home.
Georgia Tech up 10 with a minute left against UNC
Louisville beating Indiana in the 2nd half.
This conference is insane.

lol at teams playing like crap = SU is doomed... vintage syracusefan.com - if anything this is showing we have a really good chance of beating some of the "top" teams

I watched most of the 2nd half of UNC-GT... GT didn't even play very well but NC was just horrendous...

V.tech is a good team that has been really tough at home since Buzz got there...

The same powerhouse Indiana that has lost to Ft.wayne and Nebraska

If you promised me a winning season overall I would take it in a cocaine heartbeat right now.
College hoops is all about guard play and I don't think we have good enough guard play to turn around our struggles.
I really hope we win 8-9 games in conference play.

If you promised me a winning season overall I would take it in a cocaine heartbeat right now.
College hoops is all about guard play and I don't think we have good enough guard play to turn around our struggles.
I really hope we win 8-9 games in conference play.
Its so true about guard play. Lets face it we have some considerable talent in Lydon, White, TT but if the guards cant run the offense or get the ball to these guys in the right spot, its doesnt amount to a hill of beans...guard play is huge as last years FF run proved yet again...

lol at teams playing like crap = SU is doomed... vintage syracusefan.com - if anything this is showing we have a really good chance of beating some of the "top" teams

I watched most of the 2nd half of UNC-GT... GT didn't even play very well but NC was just horrendous...

V.tech is a good team that has been really tough at home since Buzz got there...

Have you watched us play against any team with comparable skill?

Love the optimism, but not feeling it right now. Let's see what happens tomorrow and work from there.

Love the optimism, but not feeling it right now. Let's see what happens tomorrow and work from there.
oh I'm not even really making any point about us - just observations about those other teams - I'm not really feeling optimistic about us

ACC has
Duke, UNC, Louisville, ND, UVA, FSU as locks for the NCAAT.
VPI as almost a lock.
That is 7 teams

Pitt, Wake, Clemson, NC State, Miami all good bubblish teams.

Georgia Tech and BC suck.
Syracuse nobody has a clue what we are.

I hope we can scrap enough wins to win 16 games.

also, Duke was pretty much crap today except for Kennard - really bad energy and execution especially on defense

To be honest wish they saved some of these games for next week, putting all of these good acc games up against the football isn't smart.

Football is just starting isn't it? The basketball games are over now. Was there a dot com bowl or something on that I missed?

To be honest wish they saved some of these games for next week, putting all of these good acc games up against the football isn't smart.

To be fair, I don't think anyone expected UNC-Georgia Tech to be a great game.

Louisville's D is so tough it's depressing.

To be fair, I don't think anyone expected UNC-Georgia Tech to be a great game.

True but they have Fsu/Uva and Pitt/Nd on right now up against the game.

So many cohesive teams in the ACC... This team needs to gel asap or it could get real ugly...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom