142 days till we are 1-0 | Syracusefan.com

142 days till we are 1-0

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
game of dreams at the theater of dreams aka the LOUDHOUSE...LEGOOOO Ladies and Gentlemen!!! HOORAHHHHHH

I'm with you brother!! I cannot wait for that game! Before the Pinstripe Bowl, my daughter was in the middle of her AAU basketball team schedule and I kept the book for the team and my wife texted me during a game and said that an SU football player was a friend of one of the player's family and he was in the croud. I had to attend to the book and keep all the stats, but I was freaked out, who is it? I inquired. Perk came down and talked to me and he was AMAZED that I was a crazy football fan that put SU football on the highest list of all of my fandon. He coudn't even believe that I put SU football on a position way above basketball, (I love and allways been a BB junkie and SU BB junkie, but not at the level of my crazy admoration for the football team) He knew that I was at every game and would be at the PinStripe Bowl. I had several conversations with him and learned a lot of inside info on the team from his perspective. It was a great opportunity and I know what he has committed to that team and DM. He LOVES DM. Now he was on the front page of the sports page with a great story. THANK YOU NOLAN!!!!! Great story!!!!! Let's GO CUSE and Perk!!!

Nerlen's just tweeted.

It is 10:27 am and we resume being a basketball school. :bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom