14pts 17rebs for Roberson | Syracusefan.com

14pts 17rebs for Roberson

Great effort and energy from Roberson today. Hopefully, he can build off of today's performance.
They'll be a much better offense when all 3 front court players are a threat to score and put the misses back on the rim.

Great game but still needs to work on keeping his head up and limiting the spin/darts off the rim.

Not sure I'd call it a great game. Some guys looked good and there were positives, but that could have just as easily been a L.

one of the main positives of this game is, thank god, if heaven forbid syracuse makes the tourney, they dont have to play these scrappy MO'fers... If LA tech makes the tourney, I am picking them for upsets

Loved Roberson's performance today. He still makes quite a few mistakes, but this was a very encouraging game and hopefully will boost his confidence.

Even with the yips, he was a difference today. A few key rebounds he just tipped out to the top of the key, got us some extra possessions. He still has some jitters, but we took advantage of a poor rebounding team. Credit to JB and Tyler for the extra FG attempts.

JB in his PC said TR played well today because he was playing the 4 his natural position. JB said he needs to play like this at the 3 as he doesn't want CM and Rak to be in foul trouble.

If TR plays like this at the 3 he could help the team.

JB in his PC said TR played well today because he was playing the 4 his natural position. JB said he needs to play like this at the 3 as he doesn't want CM and Rak to be in foul trouble.

If TR plays like this at the 3 he could help the team.

If TR plays like that at the 4 always, keep him there and move Mc to the 3.

Encouraging game for Tyler, indeed. I was surprised the # of pts and rebs. Like said above, some of the rebs were his own misses or taps, so rebounds was a bit deceptive, but still a good coming out game for him. He needs to be a bit more nimble on offense and consistent overall, but certainly liked his aggressiveness! Makes a difference when you play uninjured.

Eh, if G is healthy, Roberson will revert back quickly.

Encouraging game for Tyler, indeed. I was surprised the # of pts and rebs. Like said above, some of the rebs were his own misses or taps, so rebounds was a bit deceptive, but still a good coming out game for him. He needs to be a bit more nimble on offense and consistent overall, but certainly liked his aggressiveness! Makes a difference when you play uninjured.

Hopefully a confidence booster for him. He does need to loosen up a little bit I think. Way too stiff out there, on everything from making a move to the basket to shooting a jumper.

one of the main positives of this game is, thank god, if heaven forbid syracuse makes the tourney, they dont have to play these scrappy MO'fers... If LA tech makes the tourney, I am picking them for upsets

dont get too excited. people here also thought we had a "good" loss vs Michigan. Turns out, it was a terrible loss to a floundering team.
We are going to make alot of teams look like Tourney teams this year i fear.

lets hope Cornell isnt the next nail biter vs a team we would normally throttle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom