18 remaining conference game predictions | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

18 remaining conference game predictions

If this happens, we'd have to win at least 1 ACCT game to avoid ending a nice 50 year run of .500 or above seasons.

If SU goes 7-11 the rest of the way, they finish 15-16. Win first ACCT game gets you .500, but unless you win the whole thing you are going to lose a game to bow out. Going 1-1 in ACCT they are still 1 game under .500. In the scenario they'd have to win 2 ACCT games.

If SU goes 7-11 the rest of the way, they finish 15-16. Win first ACCT game gets you .500, but unless you win the whole thing you are going to lose a game to bow out. Going 1-1 in ACCT they are still 1 game under .500. In the scenario they'd have to win 2 ACCT games.

Win an ACCT game, drop the mic, leave Greensboro and never go back.

16-16.

Win an ACCT game, drop the mic, leave Greensboro and never go back.

16-16.
there's no value in picking on greensboro. absolutely none.

9-9

vsND —-1-0
vsVT——1-1
@UVA—-1-2
vsBC——2-2
@VT—--2-3
@N——2-4
vsPITT—3-4
@CLEM 4-4
4 DUKE4-5
vsWAKE—5-5
vsNCST–5-6
@FSU—5-7
@LOU–5-8
vsGT–6-8
@Pit—-7-8
vsUN—- 7-9
@BC– 8-9
@MIA–9-9

I could easily see a three-game variance either way

12-6 predicted rest of the way. 20-11 with a win needed in the ACC tournament to secure a non play in birth. Would be an amazing coaching job by JB if this occurs.
Cuse

15-3

They H0T Takes. I can believe. The league is terrible. Why not a three point perimeter team solely playing a defense from before the three point shot? Or...alternate hot take.

The 7-11 regular season is followed by 5 wins and then 6 because buddy jg3 and eli shoot 74% from three for a month.

I don’t see how we will have a losing record. We buried Georgia Tech at home, Devoe did nothing, and today FSU couldn’t put them away today at home and Devoe had 19. We can win games.

I think we're going to gel, we're going to see some improvement defensively, and shock the world by going:

7-11

I wish I had seen a few more ACC games going into this prediction, but from what I've seen the league is pretty terrible. However, we remain on another level. We can shoot though!
Anyway, we lack an inside game, we seriously lack athleticism, no real PG, and should struggle unless shots are falling like crazy. Our best hope is facing teams with injured players, and teams that can match us unathletically...and then steal some games at home.

7-11, 9 in a miracle if lots of teams have a lot more injuries.....we bottom out at 6. Eh, maybe 5.

I wasn't. If the tournament was in Brooklyn, I would have used that word instead.

You sound defensive of that boring little town. (wait, I just did it).
I think we've won one game in our Barclay Center history, an ACC game last year vs. Pitt. We've lost every regular season game there. There is no home away from home advantage. It's less about the venue though. It's more about the quality of the SU teams who've played at Barclays. We've been decidedly mediocre since we started playing at Barclays.

We have no quality ooc wins. Going to have to do something special in conference play and the acct.
No bad losses either, so it’s a neutral case.

Our best OOC win is Colgate...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom