1987 WVU game on TWC right now | Syracusefan.com

1987 WVU game on TWC right now

Byron Abraham is now the head coach at Utica Notre Dame.

Dammit Drummond! Terrible fumble. Gonna come back to bite us, I'm callin it

Yeah Marcus! Nice pick. Way to pick Drummond up

I just realized why tim brown may have stolen the heisman. Donnie Mac had FOUR interceptions?!?! Wow. I never knew that.

Yeah Marcus! Nice pick. Way to pick Drummond up
I just realized why tim brown may have stolen the heisman. Donnie Mac had FOUR interceptions?!?! Wow. I never knew that.

Yea he had a terrible game. I don't think he completed a pass to a wide receiver until the 4th quarter. The fact that we won this game with 6 turnovers was amazing. Man the dome was loud that night.

For the record he still should have won the heisman. He got robbed.

If Donnie had a clean game, we would have stomped all over WV, and it would have been boring.

You guys are killing me. I'm recording this on my Betamax for watching in 2021.

It's nice to have your bowl game locked up before Thanksgiving.

God I miss when the dome was dark and dingy for night football games. So glad I grew up going to games in that era.

Did cny women have a monopoly on high hair or what? Holy moly

Did cny women have a monopoly on high hair or what? Holy moly

I think guys did too. I was 17 when this game was played and I had the feathered back parted in the middle rocker hair that added 2 inches to my height.

I think guys did too. I was 17 when this game was played and I had the feathered back parted in the middle rocker hair that added 2 inches to my height.
I had same hair. Freshman year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom