1988 Big east champs | Syracusefan.com

1988 Big east champs

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363227621.271788.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 2601

I was there solo for every single game of that tournament. Just watched, drank lots of beer and kept trading up my seats, until I was about 5 rows above the floor for the final against Nova. One of the best weeks of my life. The only way it could have been better was if we had gotten revenge against Georgetown in the Final.

I was at the finals that year. Great memories

I was there solo for every single game of that tournament. Just watched, drank lots of beer and kept trading up my seats, until I was about 5 rows above the floor for the final against Nova. One of the best weeks of my life. The only way it could have been better was if we had gotten revenge against Georgetown in the Final.
Cool story. Love hearing people's memories from past games.

I was at every game for the whole tournament with my old buddies from the Zoo. Remember after the final horn sounded our guys acting a little stunned and Seikely calling them over to celebrate.

I was there. Great game. I remember after the game when they announced the all tourney team they wanted DC and Sherm to be out on the floor. DC didn't want to go out and JB was yelling at him to to get out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom