1990 Georgetown game (Thompson 3 technicals) | Syracusefan.com

1990 Georgetown game (Thompson 3 technicals)

giphy.gif

Classic! This was one of those games where I remember where I was when watching it. Glad to see it again. This guy's YouTube channel is pure gold for classic college hoop and football games.

Same here! Well, the where isnt generally that hard for me, but I even remember what I did after that one! One of my favorite SU memories of all time. If I recall correctly(have not watched it since), it actually played a crucial role in the outcome as well as being enjoyable to see?

Classic! This was one of those games where I remember where I was when watching it. Glad to see it again. This guy's YouTube channel is pure gold for classic college hoop and football games.

for that other thread, I'm looking for the 3OT BET championship game against Nova

let me know if you ever see it

TIA

I needed this!!!

Seeing those worrds right next to your avatar was epic, in my opinion. It exemplifies how I feel. Is that anything specific? Either way, I found those were helpful on here. For now, I've been forced(not technically) by the doctors to turn to their harder drugs instead.

Same here! Well, the where isnt generally that hard for me, but I even remember what I did after that one! One of my favorite SU memories of all time. If I recall correctly(have not watched it since), it actually played a crucial role in the outcome as well as being enjoyable to see?

10 point possession! Coleman got 8 FT's - 2 from the play he was fouled on and 6 from the 3 technicals called on Thompson. He made 7 out of 8. Then Owens hit a 3!

10 point possession! Coleman got 8 FT's - 2 from the play he was fouled on and 6 from the 3 technicals called on Thompson. He made 7 out of 8. Then Owens hit a 3!

I didnt remember the details, but i did seem to remember it being HUUUUGE. And really Coleman, the guy mocked on here earlier today for his free throws, he was taking the technicals? GOD BLESS THOSE TEAMS!!! Can you imagine a scrimmage between them and this team or other recent teams?

The Dome was so loud when JT got the triple technical and then when we completed the 10 point possession I thought the roof was going to collapse. Billy's 2 FTs to get it to OT were so clutch. I nearly vomited when he was at the line. So glad this is available now!

I posted this exact game on Thursday after the Duke game and asking which was louder the shot by Gillon or the JT 3 technicals.

The game earlier from that season which was our first win at Georgetown is also on there. We dominated Georgetown in this game.

Seeing those worrds right next to your avatar was epic, in my opinion. It exemplifies how I feel. Is that anything specific? Either way, I found those were helpful on here. For now, I've been forced(not technically) by the doctors to turn to their harder drugs instead.

It was a seasonal at a local cocktail Bar. 100 proof bourbon, shaved orange peel, lavender bitters, and a splash of something else as I recall.

That was the only time I feared a roit might break out in the Dome.

I posted this exact game on Thursday after the Duke game and asking which was louder the shot by Gillon or the JT 3 technicals.

The game earlier from that season which was our first win at Georgetown is also on there. We dominated Georgetown in this game.

They had two great centers in mourning and Mutumbo but we had two great forwards in Coleman and Owens and the forwards dominated. The game was starting to shift away from dominant centers.

They had two great centers in mourning and Mutumbo but we had two great forwards in Coleman and Owens and the forwards dominated. The game was starting to shift away from dominant centers.
How Thompson had Mutumbo and Mourning together for 2 years and didn't make a Final Four is just unbelievable. They would both be gone after one year now and never played together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom