1ST TIME EVER! | Syracusefan.com

1ST TIME EVER!

orangesox44

Scout Team
it’s very regular for me to not be able to sleep the night before a big Cuse game, I usually sort through and clean the basement and/or attic. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME that 2 nights before the game, I’m way too excited and wired to sleep. Hoping that everyone is as excited as I am. I’ve also had a nasty chest cold all week, I’m just preparing myself to walk into a sold out Dome with tears of happiness in my eyes(I’ve been waiting 20 years for this) and ready to scream my ass off on D and praying that Tommy Touchdown is ready for his moment to shock the world! ITS OUR HOUSE! Let’s show the country what the loud house is all about. We didn’t get gameday, but we’re still the number 1 game of the week, prime time ABC, herby on the call and the Goodyear Blimp will be here! We all know this game can go either way, a little worried about Etienne carving our D up. But I know if we play at our best, we can beat anyone in the country, the talent is here and Babers and Ward have shown the ability to gameplan for Clemson. As the Mandelbaums would say, “It’s Go Time!”
BE LOUD, BE PROUD AND GO F****** ORANGE!

it’s very regular for me to not be able to sleep the night before a big Cuse game, I usually sort through and clean the basement and/or attic. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME that 2 nights before the game, I’m way too excited and wired to sleep. Hoping that everyone is as excited as I am. I’ve also had a nasty chest cold all week, I’m just preparing myself to walk into a sold out Dome with tears of happiness in my eyes(I’ve been waiting 20 years for this) and ready to scream my ass off on D and praying that Tommy Touchdown is ready for his moment to shock the world! ITS OUR HOUSE! Let’s show the country what the loud house is all about. We didn’t get gameday, but we’re still the number 1 game of the week, prime time ABC, herby on the call and the Goodyear Blimp will be here! We all know this game can go either way, a little worried about Etienne carving our D up. But I know if we play at our best, we can beat anyone in the country, the talent is here and Babers and Ward have shown the ability to gameplan for Clemson. As the Mandelbaums would say, “It’s Go Time!”
BE LOUD, BE PROUD AND GO F****** ORANGE!
Awesome dude, game on! May your (and ours!) dome dreams come true!

We’re leaving in about 4 hours to head up. I’ve been up since 4, too excited to go back to sleep. GO ORANGE!!
we are leaving at 3pm when my son gets out of work. we expect a loooong trip due to traffic and construction. i actually wanted to leave early tomorrow around 6am and hit the farmers market (as usual) ---however i will see my brothers and sisters and my son will see his many cousins. he is also bringing one of his children 5y/o who will also many of her cousins in her age group as well. no matter what the game results are we will have a good time.

Sitting at TIA waiting for my flight. Tampa to Detroit to Binghamton. On to game with brother in law.

Man you must really love your brother-in-law. I would just be like, "yeah I'm taking the 2 hour flight from Tampa to Syracuse. Please pick me up at Hancock."

I thought this was going to be a post about lost virginity.

Disappointing. But at least I don’t have to spend the whole day jealous.

I’ll be somewhere on Tipp or in Armory revving the engines tonight

I'm in Cuse but would much rather be traveling like you all. I can't focus and I don't have a way to calm my nerves...my wife and my boss don't like when I drink at 9 AM on a workday.

Tell them to lighten up!

My favorite part is the “little worried about etienne..”

Nice to keep a tad perspective when letting the orange emotions roll!

My favorite part is the “little worried about etienne..”

Nice to keep a tad perspective when letting the orange emotions roll!
I’m a little worried about Etienne like I’m a little worried about stepping infront of a train

Yup, can’t sleep again tonight, knew it was gonna happen... so pumped for the game tomorrow... was gonna retire the cowboy hat... but might have to bring it tomorrow for a possible chandler and Freeney signing

Yup, can’t sleep again tonight, knew it was gonna happen... so pumped for the game tomorrow... was gonna retire the cowboy hat... but might have to bring it tomorrow for a possible chandler and Freeney signing

Retire it?!? No way! That’s YOU, man!

I got back to the hotel about an hour after you posted this so therefore, I had no trouble sleeping.

But since you’re up, bring me some Advil.

I’ve had about 4 hours of sleep since Thursday... boy is my dad gonna be mad at me today

Had trouble sleeping but that was due to the clowns next door yelling screaming at 3 am.
We are ready to rock and roll now!!!
Can’t wait to get to the tailgate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom