2-4 or 5-1 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2-4 or 5-1

Every team we have left on our schedule is marking SU down as a probable win. Let's just take one game at a time and see what happens. I still have nightmares after we beat WV two years ago and never got that sixth win.

Every team we have left on our schedule is marking SU down as a probable win. Let's just take one game at a time and see what happens. I still have nightmares after we beat WV two years ago and never got that sixth win.

It's the ongoing battle for 5th place team in the ACC. There's a large group of teams who feel like it's their spot to lose. And between the NC State game and what's upcoming, we'll play each one of them.

Being 5th in this league would be a pretty good place to land in year 1. Especially given the brand names and performance to date of the Top 4 (mostly Top 3).

Of course, one of those two yentas doing the ACC blog would look at our 6-2 league record and say that it was completely irrelevant in a division that had an 8-0 Clemson or FSU. The SU black eye on the league.

doesn't set up great for big attendance at home games left though.looking thru the acc slate of games to get a preliminary idea on when I believe the 3 home games left will be played since I may go to another game :
11/2-12 or 1230 on espn2/u or acc network
11/23-12 or 330 on espn/u/u
11/30-abc 330/ or 12/1230/330 on espn/2/u/acc network(acc slate this week is horrible since 3 better games are sec tv controlled this year and another good game is Friday night)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom