2 for his last 18 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2 for his last 18

I can rationalize anything, but I can't come up with anything to defend him any more.
Let me give it a try. If we are to win two touranment games, we will need bt to do it. what little confidence he has left will be destroyed by sitting him. How is that?

Let me give it a try. If we are to win two touranment games, we will need bt to do it. what little confidence he has left will be destroyed by sitting him. How is that?

Fair enough.

Trevor's not ready. If anyone sucks its you for being ignorant on the matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it's on me. The kid has been here two years. Sucks was too harsh. But he is not a good player. And how am I being ignorant because he can't play.

Yes, it's on me. The kid has been here two years. Sucks was too harsh. But he is not a good player. And how am I being ignorant because he can't play.
Bt has been here 4 years and what do you call his performance this year?

Bt has been here 4 years and what do you call his performance this year?

The topic was cooney who has never helped us win 1 game. BT has had a horrible sr season. He also started for 4 years where we won a ton of games. We ranked #1 in two different seasons. He just isn't a leading man.

The topic was cooney who has never helped us win 1 game. BT has had a horrible sr season. He also started for 4 years where we won a ton of games. We ranked #1 in two different seasons. He just isn't a leading man.

Cooney isn't exactly spending his Frosh season on a team like we had in 2010.

Yup bt started on teams with great players who had more impact on the teams wins than he did. I'll just leave it at that.

Yup bt started on teams with great players who had more impact on the teams wins than he did. I'll just leave it at that.

I agree with that.

The only shot that goes in for Triche has been lay ups it seems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom