2 hours before game time. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2 hours before game time.

got my nap in and pizza dough is resting too . got my shot today . drinking propel and absolut. but i'm watching mark larson and every else on the street running around maskless. what's up with that ?

Push ups
42FD4FE1-9676-463C-BA32-415DFA2ECBEA.jpeg

I knew my mind wouldn’t let me be hungover on a big gameday so I treated myself to some combination of vodka sodas, Jack fire shots, blue lights, mango white claws, twisted teas, waz along with a handful of darts last night.

Ready to roll tonight just as I planned

That used to me until i starting losing weight. Also i just got back from a 2 week bender (lots of beer) in Key West, so I knew i'd be running with spririts tonight
Did you go to the Green Parrot? My fav bar in Key Weird

Did you go to the Green Parrot? My fav bar in Key Weird
we always do but this trip we decided to stay a bit more socially distant. when we go back after our shots, we definitley will.

along with hogs breath and willie t's among others... Irish Kevins etc

we always do but this trip we decided to stay a bit more socially distant. when we go back after our shots, we definitley will.

along with hogs breath and willie t's among others... Irish Kevins etc
I always like a stop at Sloppy Joes too

I put on the same sweatpants and boring grey sweatshirt I wore last weekend for the Syracuse games. Looks like my wife washed them since all of the beer and whiskey spill stains are gone. Time to start drinking and see how many spills I have tonight from jumping around. Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom