2 more weeks | Syracusefan.com

2 more weeks

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
til practise starts. cant wait to see whos ready to step up and see how the freshmen perform.
:D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D

til practise starts. cant wait to see whos ready to step up and see how the freshmen perform.
:D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D
I live two miles from the Dome and go to every game. I am so lucky! I can't wait! You can tell a lot from those early games. We have so much potential but will it manifest? Tick...tick...tick...tick....

/quote]
So, where are the pre-season reports, the rumors, the inside info from assistant coaches? Last year, we were hearing Melo was a candidate for all-league; Dion was one of the best frosh guards in the JB era; all four frosh would play per Murphy (countermanding rumors that Fair and Keita would redshirt or be two places outside that mythical 7.5 rotation). We were hearing that Southerland was the most improved player (Joseph's opinion).
Not all true, of course, but at least something to chew on. Now, almost nothing. Did Christmas or Keita add some muscle? What did Fair add to his game? Did Melo learn the basics of defending someone? Can Joseph use his left hand to finish? Where does MCW rank in the pantheon of frosh guards?

I'm always excited for the start of BBall!

I'm so excited ... and I just can't hide it ... da da da dot da da (however the rest of the sone goes. BBall...BBall...BBall...:D:):p:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom