2 news bits - LaQuinton Ross & Kyrie Irving | Syracusefan.com

2 news bits - LaQuinton Ross & Kyrie Irving

IthacaMatt

Old Timer / Unofficial Contributor for 25+ years
I saw on Zagsblog that Ross is ineligible to play this year. Didn't he attend that fake HS in Las Vegas? Big loss for Ohio State. Maybe that's why we lost interest in him - concern over grades.

Also, I saw a quick blurb that Kyrie Irving is injured and will miss 3 months of action, not that there's any basketball going on right now anyway. But this has got to be a bit of a concern. The kid only played 11 games in college, hasn't played a single game in the pros yet, and he's already hurt for the second time.

And when Kyrie played in college how many quality teams did he play? 2? MSU and KSU and a bunch of cupcakes? Then an appearance vs Ariz... Kid is very unproven IMO

I saw on Zagsblog that Ross is ineligible to play this year. Didn't he attend that fake HS in Las Vegas? Big loss for Ohio State. Maybe that's why we lost interest in him - concern over grades.

Also, I saw a quick blurb that Kyrie Irving is injured and will miss 3 months of action, not that there's any basketball going on right now anyway. But this has got to be a bit of a concern. The kid only played 11 games in college, hasn't played a single game in the pros yet, and he's already hurt for the second time.

Ross went from Mississippi to the same school that Dion was at in New Jersey, Burlington Life Center Academy for his last 2 yrs.

Comes in very hyped, plays great in early action . . . . . has toe injury sits out rest of season and collects big guaranteed contract. Now thats one way to keep your "potential" at an all time high.

ross had some major red flags coming out of hs glad we eventually backed off

I think he went to Okie St, not Ohio St.

And when Kyrie played in college how many quality teams did he play? 2? MSU and KSU and a bunch of cupcakes? Then an appearance vs Ariz... Kid is very unproven IMO
Thought that too... As a Cavs fan I was not that happy with this pick. Hope I am wrong.

Thought that too... As a Cavs fan I was not that happy with this pick. Hope I am wrong.

Then again, this was probably the worst year to get the #1 pick.

Mea Culpa.

Got him confused again. LaQuinton Ross. . .LeBryan Nash. Oops.

Easy mistake. SU was involved with both of them. Both play SF. Both have a La or Le at the beginning of their name!

Ross went from Mississippi to the same school that Dion was at in New Jersey, Burlington Life Center Academy for his last 2 yrs.

That's right. I forgot. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom