2 QB System? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2 QB System?

what are you saying? dont think those guys ever used 2 qb's - maybe when leak was playing for fla. they brought tebow in every once in awhile to apease him his frosh yr, did tressel use 2 qb's ever, correct me if i am wrong?
Yeah, all did. Stanley Jackson and Joe Germaine for OSU.

I read the article... and listened to the podcast... and read the other interview.

It's quite clear he doesn't know what's going to happen yet and he wants to let it play out, and if we have two kids good enough to see the field then both will. But he's not saying cut and dry we will use two QB's no matter what.
I said -"contemplating" look the word up

People need to calm down, What. If you have a qb that comes in and runs a specific running package, etc then sure its a 2 qb system. In addition, with statements like this you also keep the kids head into it for the entire spring and fall. I am not a huge fan of a legit two qb system but at this point lets give it some time. maddening that people would be at the edge of the cliff already the first day of spring practice
Urban Meyer used it quite well to win his first NC when Tebow was a freshman. Before anyone jumps all over me, I realize we don't have a Tim Tebow on this team, and I'm not trying to suggest we do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom