2 Rutgers tix for sale (50 yard line) | Syracusefan.com

2 Rutgers tix for sale (50 yard line)

nycfan

2nd String
Have a pair right at midfield in 319 for tomorrow (they have been in the family since the Dome opened in '80). I am still coming up for the game, but my buddy that I usually go with can't make it this week. So since I have nobody to sit with up there, I figured it would be more cost effective to sell the good pair and just pick up a cheap single before the game and sit wherever (hopefully with some of my board peeps). So if somebody wants mine (assuming they are not a Rutgers fan), they have them for $35 each, which obviously is considerably less than you would pay online for this section. And I'll be at the tailgate tomorrow to do the exchange. (I'll leave my number for any last minute folks in case I happen to be driving up when you are trying to reach me, 646-221-6991)

Have a pair right at midfield in 319 for tomorrow (they have been in the family since the Dome opened in '80). I am still coming up for the game, but my buddy that I usually go with can't make it this week. So since I have nobody to sit with up there, I figured it would be more cost effective to sell the good pair and just pick up a cheap single before the game and sit wherever (hopefully with some of my board peeps). So if somebody wants mine (assuming they are not a Rutgers fan), they have them for $35 each, which obviously is considerably less than you would pay online for this section. And I'll be at the tailgate tomorrow to do the exchange. (I'll leave my number for any last minute folks in case I happen to be driving up when you are trying to reach me, 646-221-6991)
JUst don't sit with Cuseman and KingOtto. Those guys are...well...you know. ;)

44cuse

Tix taken. Just spoke to nycfan and LurkerJohn from NJ with a friend of his will be using them. Thanks!