2 staff openings left - 3 positions | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2 staff openings left - 3 positions

Btw... the one thing nobody seems to be keeping track of... The S&C coach... Didn't Marrone take him to Buffalo?

I was just catching up on Pro Football Talk, and there was an article yesterday stating that the Chargers are making a change in Strength & Conditioning Coaching. Of the 2 guys that were let go by the Chargers, one of them, Jeff Hurd lo and behold has ties to Western Michigan - though years prior to our staff's tenure there. Here is his Chargers profile:
http://www.chargers.com/team/coaches/jeff-hurd/792d6ea0-bff4-4e76-8162-73bdba1eb952

But while Luther has gone to Buffalo, Will Hicks still remains at SU (at least he is still officially listed on the staff). Perhaps he takes on the lead role now/again?

He got fired as McNamara HC in November.
Thanks for the info, just found an article on his firing:

Bevill, an All-Met running back at DeMatha in 1989 and former Stags assistant, is assistant athletic director and assistant dean of students at McNamara and will continue to work in the administration at the Forestville school.
“For me, it never was about the wins and losses,” Bevill said. “It’s about the young men that come back and graduated from college, or are currently in college, who say, ‘Thank you.’ That’s what I did it for. I’m proud of what we did.”

So he could be available then - seems like he'd enjoy continuing to teach football & groom young men at SU.

I'd rather they bring him in as an admin role like High School Relations

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

@USC_Athletics: USC DB coach Marvin Sanders has left program. New DC Clancy Pendergast will coach secondary

He's from Illinois fwiw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom