Men's Soccer - (2) SU 2 vs (3) Virginia 2 (PK 5-3): Wed, Nov 9, 5 PM [ACCT Semis] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer (2) SU 2 vs (3) Virginia 2 (PK 5-3): Wed, Nov 9, 5 PM [ACCT Semis]

We got a little sloppy in the second half and UVA had some next level s#!+-housery to boot, but man we're a fun team to watch when we click.

Kid from uva that kicked the goal and then grabbed the ball and ran off with it and kicked it to the sidelines is a bum, I’ll kick him in the nuts.

Thought Syracuse played well and dominated play most of the game.

We have a lot of skilled players and this team is really fun to watch play. Great chemistry, which is unusual for a team with a number of senior transfers playing key roles.

Clemson got off to a bad start this year (after winning the NC last season) but are playing great right now. It is going to be tough to beat them.

If we do, we might end up the #1 seed in the NCAA tournament.

Washington and Kentucky are ranked 1 and 2 right now but have played far easier schedules/. Especially Kentucky, who plays in the SEC. Pretty sure Vanderbilt had 3 goats starting on their backline this season.

Maaa.

funny goat GIF

Thought Syracuse played well and dominated play most of the game.

We have a lot of skilled players and this team is really fun to watch play. Great chemistry, which is unusual for a team with a number of senior transfers playing key roles.

Clemson got off to a bad start this year (after winning the NC last season) but are playing great right now. It is going to be tough to beat them.

If we do, we might end up the #1 seed in the NCAA tournament.

Washington and Kentucky are ranked 1 and 2 right now but have played far easier schedules/. Especially Kentucky, who plays in the SEC. Pretty sure Vanderbilt had 3 goats starting on their backline this season.

Maaa.

funny goat GIF
Kentucky plays in the Sun Belt. Somehow the SEC doesn't have men's soccer.

Whatev r conference they play in, they have faced little tough competition. I predict an early exit for this highly overrated team.

That's as bad as Women's Field Hockey. The Stanford University Cardinal are members of the America East conference and this week they lost in the conference finals to #23 ranked UAlbany.
Things I learned this week:
1) UAlbany is pretty good in FH
2) Apparently no one on the West Coast has a FH team.

That's as bad as Women's Field Hockey. The Stanford University Cardinal are members of the America East conference and this week they lost in the conference finals to #23 ranked UAlbany.
Things I learned this week:
1) UAlbany is pretty good in FH
2) Apparently no one on the West Coast has a FH team.

Up until 2019, Florida played WLAX in the Big East.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom