This Week: vs. Prairie View A&M Dec 28
Last Week: vs North Florida W 78-48, @ Texas W 92-78
This Week: vs. New Orleans Dec 28
Last Week: vs Missouri State W 90-60, @ FIU W 85-56
This Week: @ Kentucky Dec 28
Last Week: vs Delaware State W 75-43, @ Colorado W 78-73
This Week: No games scheduled.
Last Week: vs Rider W 88-67

How is Nova not 4? What has 4-7 done better than them? . . . . . . Oh that's right they are better at losing.

who the F is this Joe Rexrode clown and what axe does he have to grind with Boeheim? Oregon and Michigan St What?

who the F is this Joe Rexrode clown and what axe does he have to grind with Boeheim? Oregon and Michigan St What?

"The latest from Joe Rexrode (@joerexrode). Michigan State football and men's basketball beat writer for the Detroit Free Press, Wednesday co-host of The Drive .."

What an idiot---I just sent a tweet to the MSU , and I suggest others bombard him as well!

"The latest from Joe Rexrode (@joerexrode). Michigan State football and men's basketball beat writer for the Detroit Free Press, Wednesday co-host of The Drive .."

What an idiot---I just sent a tweet to the MSU , and I suggest others bombard him as well!
I don't think a bunch of fans telling him he's dumb is going to make him see the light and rank us where we belong. :rolleyes:

Rick Bozich who's from Louisville ranked Cuse #1. I knew there was a reason I liked him.

Joe turn off the lights in Detroit on your way out and hand in your vote... Having an opinion is ok ... Being dumb is not!

ESPN U just mentioned this game. They said it it to be played this Saturday at Rupp Arena. I blame Calipari for this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom