20 Greatest sneakers in Cuse Hoops history! (slideshow) | Syracusefan.com

20 Greatest sneakers in Cuse Hoops history! (slideshow)

Love the orange Nike Dunks!! Wasn't it Jason Hart who brought those back?
img-thing

I have the low dunks, can I join the club?

I like the Nike Zoom Kobe VI iDs that Dion is sporting.

F all those other guys that I play pick up with for telling me I shouldn't be playing in low tops. I'd break your ankles in shoes like these, not the reverse.

2011-DionWalters-Kobe6iD_jinle.jpg

I can honestly say I have never owned ANY of those.

I owned red hyperflights (#2 on the list) in high school. They were the lightest shoe on the market. They offered absolutely no support... but they sure were light!

I like the Nike Zoom Kobe VI iDs that Dion is sporting.

F all those other guys that I play pick up with for telling me I shouldn't be playing in low tops. I'd break your ankles in shoes like these, not the reverse.

2011-DionWalters-Kobe6iD_jinle.jpg
I always felt quicker in low cuts. Later in life, when I played over 50, I went to mid- tops only because I couldn't find decent low ones.

For several years I got all the latest Nike's for free. It all ended when I didn't send back the final Jordan's, I thought they'd be collectors items. I was in their product testing program. Has any one else ever done that? My daughter & daughter-in-law did it too.

Oh those collectable Jordan's? I ended up cutting the lawn in them:crazy:

Orangeyes, I would LOVE to be in the product testing program, how do I sign up?!?!?!?

Orangeyes, I would LOVE to be in the product testing program, how do I sign up?!?!?!?
You have to be a certan size. At the time it was 9 and for the gals it was either 6 or 7.

My DIL is on her feet a lot and wears sneaks so she was a good candidate.

In my case I played hoops 4-5 times a week and sometimes double & triple headers.

When I didn't have a game I would play golf in them. They need heavy users so they can work out the flaws before they hit the market.

After every use you have to fill out a report with a list that has questions and a place for comments.

If you're a runner they send you running shoes, basketball, basketball sneaks etc.

In some cases they'll send you gear like running shorts, shirts & warm ups.

The best thing to do is call each sneak manufacturer's product testing department and find out the details of getting into their programs.

Good luck.

wow, how many different shoes has Dion worn in his 53 game career? Who pays for those, the school? Do they get to keep them, or are they SU property?

Also, where did Dion get his customized SU socks?