$20 Tickets - SU v. Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

$20 Tickets - SU v. Clemson

I figure they did that at first but they have gone fast with not many left and have decided to give the remainder only to their customers.
Would make sense

That's very disappointing. The website says at the bottom "non-empower members must pay for tickets with cash"

He's gonna try again tomorrow - he's gonna print the page from their website and show it to them if he has any issues again. I was just curious to see if anyone else had problems.

He's gonna try again tomorrow - he's gonna print the page from their website and show it to them if he has any issues again. I was just curious to see if anyone else had problems.
Sounds like the Fairmount office still has some left

I got an idea. Go in dressed like the Dome Ranger and say "This is a hard-nosed stick up! I have $100 dollars and want five tickets to the SU game!! I ate baked beans and pulled pork all night, have yet to evacuate, and will stay here with you until I get them!!!"

See if that works. ;)

I would open up a savings account for the minimum deposit of $25 and buy all the tickets you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom