200 level season ticket questions | Syracusefan.com

200 level season ticket questions

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Price = $205 last season correct? 3rd level endzones were $100, 3rd level corners $150 IIRC.

Also, do the 200 level seats have seat backs? How many rows back in the 200 level before your view is obstructed by the upper deck?

Thanks in advance, my cousin is thinking of upgrading after we won and he pulled his season ticket renewal paper out of the trash.

Price = $205 last season correct? 3rd level endzones were $100, 3rd level corners $150 IIRC.

Also, do the 200 level seats have seat backs? How many rows back in the 200 level before your view is obstructed by the upper deck?

Thanks in advance, my cousin is thinking of upgrading after we won and he pulled his season ticket renewal paper out of the trash.

Backs yes.

You need to be in the first 5-6 rows otherwise you are obstructed. I sit in 211 for basketball row I and I am obstructed.

Only the 2nd level on the bball side has backs. The view of the field is not obstructed at all. You can't see the replay screens after 5th row or so but 2nd level has their own TVs for those people.

ImperialOrange said:
Price = $205 last season correct? 3rd level endzones were $100, 3rd level corners $150 IIRC. Also, do the 200 level seats have seat backs? How many rows back in the 200 level before your view is obstructed by the upper deck? Thanks in advance, my cousin is thinking of upgrading after we won and he pulled his season ticket renewal paper out of the trash.

Only the 2nd level on the bball side has backs. The view of the field is not obstructed at all. You can't see the replay screens after 5th row or so but 2nd level has their own TVs for those people.

Ancient tvs and I was more talking about losing sight of the ball or kicks and deep passes.

You can see the pricing for the various sections at this link, but be aware that some sections do require an additional donation. There are some endzone seats in the lower level at the same $205 price point if those would be of interest your cousin. Regarding the seat backs, you can always have them add a seat back to any location, but at $35 each, it may not be worth it to your cousin. Hope he finds some seats he likes! :D

You can see the pricing for the various sections at this link, but be aware that some sections do require an additional donation. There are some endzone seats in the lower level at the same $205 price point if those would be of interest your cousin. Regarding the seat backs, you can always have them add a seat back to any location, but at $35 each, it may not be worth it to your cousin. Hope he finds some seats he likes! :D

THats the thing. 300 endzone with seatbacks are 135 and corners 185.