2003 championship game | Syracusefan.com

2003 championship game

Matsu1

Walk On
I just let my grandson's who are
5 and 7 watch the championship game per there request. They love Carmelo. They really enjoyed it and so did I.
Now I remember what a A,-hole Packard was!! He just hated SU. Hope we do that again,soon!

I just let my grandson's who are
5 and 7 watch the championship game per there request. They love Carmelo. They really enjoyed it and so did I.
Now I remember what a A,-hole Packard was!! He just hated SU. Hope we do that again,soon!

Did Packer like anyone not named Wake Forrest?

Just found my original post. Not sure if anyone has passed him but who cares..

Of everyone who has won the award since 2003, Melo's 26.5 PPG over the 2 games is still the highest. His 19 FG made is still tied for the most. 24 rebounds (still the most), 8 assists (still the most) and 4 steals (2nd most).

Speaking of 2003 I wish I could see the Pitt game in its entirety. All I have are senorpalmers YouTube clips.

Just found my original post. Not sure if anyone has passed him but who cares..

Of everyone who has won the award since 2003, Melo's 26.5 PPG over the 2 games is still the highest. His 19 FG made is still tied for the most. 24 rebounds (still the most), 8 assists (still the most) and 4 steals (2nd most).

So he's the MOP of the MOP's.

All I care about is having a more recent title than UConn. It absolutely kills me that they've won three since 2003. Absolutely kills me. Hoping JB puts something great together these next couple years.

Last edited:
All I care about is having a more recent title than UConn. It absolutely kills me that they've won 2 since 2003. Absolutely kills me. Hoping JB puts something great together these next couple years.

How about 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom